Hello, people. It’s May. Yes, it’s my birthday month. One more year wiser. This week, I am sharing 7 fun facts about me. In return, I would love to know cool facts and snippets about you. So tell that little secret.
Also featuring one of my favorite photoshoots with Dawn at the lovely murals in Mission, San Francisco.
Summer is here, so I paired this cute black and white off-shoulder top I bought from Singapore with a slashed leggings and a pair of black platform loafers.
1. I need to eat something sweet before I sleep every night. My all time favorite dessert is Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
2. My hair looks pretty straight to an outsider but since it has such a fine texture, I spend 20 mins combing it at least to untangle it every day. – yes, it’s hard work 🙁
3. I won’t say I am a shopaholic about anything but clothes, I am obsessed with it.
4. I have known my husband for 13 years. We started dating when we were 16.
5. My favorite shade of lipstick is Creeper by Color Pop and Blackberry Sorbet by Sephora. I love lipsticks and oh sunglasses too. I have more than 30 of them.
6. I am extremely scared of cockroaches and crossing roads. Hate e’m.
7. I am horrible with real boxing but I rock at Kinect boxing 😀 – Bring it on!
Bonus Fact: I am certified image consultant and own a company called Unravel Style where I offer social media and branding consulting services.- check it out 😀
Photography By: Dawn Elizabeth
Come Connect With Me,
Social Media and Image Consulting Website: Unravel Style
Don’t forget to check my youtube channel for trending lookbooks and style + beauty tips